Yoga & Cycling retreat
Accessible riding & restorative yoga on a Norfolk organic farm
5-7 April 2019
£195 - £ 395 | 30-60 miles | 3 days
2 cycling days
Yoga difficulty: Accessible
Cycle difficulty: Accessible
Welcome to our Yoga & Cycling retreat
Join us for a relaxing retreat at an organic oasis in the heart of the Norfolk countryside. Disconnect from busy city life and reconnect with your body and nature, among like-minded folk.
This weekend will include:
- Four expertly taught yoga sessions, from invigorating vinyasas flows to relaxing yin holds
- Two options for epic rides through the stunning flats of Norfolk, one 30 mile loop and one 60 mile to Blakeney Point on the north Norfolk coast where we might see the seal colony. The route is very flat and accessible for all level of riders
- Staying at a picturesque organic farm with a variety of different accommodation to cater for all needs. From private rooms, to dorms or camping
- Tell tales of the road around the evening campfire under the star-studded sky
- Fully catered for, local organic vegetarian food, easily catering for vegan.
About this tours...
Expert yoga tuition
Staying at a beautiful organic farm
Easy to get
to & from Norwich
Accommodation for all needs, from private rooms, dorm rooms and camping
A long weekend - build authentic connections
Why this mini adventure is awesome...
Tell me more about: